0

The Girl with the Bird

Posted on Wednesday, March 6, 2013


I really wanted to practice using prisma colored pencils. Those colored pencils are my children. They are so amazing and soft.. ahh just plain beautiful pencils! Any who, I do use photo references for my drawings. I never fully copy them unless it's for a commissions. I just like to take bits and pieces from different drawings. I probably used about 10 different pictures for this drawing and just messed around until I was happy with the drawing. Maybe one day if I'm at a Da Vinci status I'll be able to draw without having to use photo references! Ha!
 My story for this girl is that she is some whack job who speaks to birds, moths and butterflies.. Just kidding I don't really know what her story is. You can interpret that yourself.

Discussion

Leave a response