0

I eat paint

Posted on Thursday, March 14, 2013

Ok so I'm sure I'm not the only one who does this, but while I paint I am constantly licking my paintbrush... not because I think it tastes good but because it's just so convenient! Also if I dip the paintbrush into the jar of water sometimes I get it way too wet and then I have to dry it off and there goes all the paint so licking it adds just the right amount of moisture.. haha. SO don't be surprised if I die at an early age because of paint toxins or something along those lines. That'd be a silly way of dying. I'd be known as the weird artist who died because she ate her paint. At least I didn't chop my ear off. That is more badass I suppose.
Speaking of eating I'm craving some mangos. Is it mango season yet? I need a mango.

Discussion

Leave a response