0

Details

Posted on Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Details are so important when it comes to drawing. Well depends on what you are drawing. I enjoy drawing a lot of realistic subjects so details definitely come in handy. Actually details are important no matter what type of artwork you are creating!
I'm the type of person that lives in their own little world and zones out 90 % of the time so I tend to be quite oblivious to what goes on around me (not proud of that by the way.) But when I snap out of it and really put my focus on a face.. oh boy can I see details. I see every little flaw your face carries. Every little open pore. Every little peach hair. Every freckle and wrinkle. Although it's helpful when I'm drawing, it's not so fun when I have to look in the mirror..

Discussion

Leave a response